Uses for Fruit Sauces
Filled to the brim with whole fruit, these fruit sauces can be used as toppings and compôtes to accompany any sweet treat
- Drizzle over desserts - pancakes, waffles, ice cream
- Decorate cakes and pastries – cheesecakes, black forest gateau, scones, tarts
- Add to milkshakes and smoothies
- Even serve as an accompaniment to game meats and cheese platters
Apple Crumble Fruit Topping
Chunky pieces of stewed apple in a thick sauce, flavoured with ground cinnamon. Ideal for winter dessert menus. Uses:
- Filling for pies, tarts and pastries.
- Topping for desserts - ice cream, waffles, pancakes
- Creation of apple crumble inspired desserts - gourmet ice cream and gelato, milkshakes, smoothies, muffins etc.
Available in 5 kg packs. Photo coming soon...